We are looking for a Sr Automation Engineer to continue improving and automating our existing QA procedures, maintaining our high-quality standards.
The ideal candidate must be proactive, responsible, creative and passionate, willing to unleash all his potential.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Evaluate current testing processes and methodologies to support the accelerated expansion of the QA team in an efficient way.
- Design, implement and maintain an automated testing infrastructure, which includes virtualized environments and the definition of several test cases within the testing infrastructure.
- Proactively identify opportunities to make manual processes automatable including stress testing, load testing, front end and back end automation testing, in order to improve time and quality for testing our products.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of high-quality, periodical releases to customers.
- Manage the automation and functional testing activities of our software solutions.
- Analyze, write and execute Test Scripts based on each requirement as part of the automation framework.
- To be involved in the planning and execution of automated, functional, integration and regression testing phases.
- Work and manage Tickets/Bugs in a Ticket Tracking Software (JIRA).
- Make progress of his/her assignments in a independent way, track the work in a detailed way and work in a collaborative way with other areas focusing on common goals.
- Write down documentation such as processes, rutinary procedures, guides and instructives in order to make information available to the rest of the company.
- Collaborate with the maturity of the processess by innovating and suggesting improvements to the work framework.
- Coach lower seniority partners in order to promote common knowleges regarding QA Techniques, best practices and procedures.
Education and Qualifications:
- University Degree on IT
- Good written and oral English skills.
- Knowledge of tracking and testing tools including Test Case Management, Project Planning Tools and Issue Tracking
- Strong Development skills are required.
- Knowledge of testing automation, including creation and management of testing environments. Knowledge of different technologies, both Desktop and Web-based solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in Testing/ Quality Assurance teams
- Experience with agile software development – Scrum
- 5 + years experience in developing or collaborating with automated testing/QA solutions
- 3 years experience in any development language