Perform tasks in all phases of the development cycle with little or none technical supervision. Appropriately assess problematic situations to gain adequate understanding of problems involved and assume the responsibility of delivering complex tasks on time and in scope within the team’s plan.
• Learn technologies involved in the project
• Take a leadership role when working with peers and coach junior and semi-senior developers/analysts.
• Assign tasks according to technical skills, potential and motivation.
• Attend conference calls and exchange e-mails with clients
• Suggest changes in client environment to achieve project objectives.
• Frequent contact with clients on system design and fully knowledgeable of the client’s business and information flows, as well as the tools and technologies needed to meet client information requirements.
• Understand client project domain
• Perform difficult coding tasks
• Design and code complete small software modules.
• Perform code reviews.
• Report progress of tasks to team lead
• Report blocker situations
• Write project documentation
● 3+ years of experience with Node or Java or Python
● 3+ years of experience with client-server applications
● 1+ year of experience with MySQL
● Experience with git, git flows.
● Experience with Docker
● Advanced English skills
● Knowledge on SOLID, OOP (Object Oriented Programming), IoC (Inversion of Control), DI (Dependency Injection), CI (Continuous Integration)
● Strong unit testing experience
• Daily lunch.
• English lessons.
• Stretching classes.
• Prepaid health coverage.
• Maternity benefits.
Avenida La Voz del Interior 7000, en Ciudad Empresaria, zona norte