A software engineer who will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and on-going support of a .NET application. The position will be comprised of both .NET development using MVP architecture and C#, and database development using T-SQL. The candidate must be able and feel comfortable working on a large project, coordinating with the rest of the agile team spread around the world, be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality and professionalism.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Integrate with 3rd party data for consumption
- Integrate with data storage solutions such as SQL Server / Oracle.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in C# and TSQL.
- Winforms experience
- Strong knowledge of MVP.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong knowledge of API design and management.
- Solid mathematical and statistical skills desired.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum teams.
- Experience working with Code versioning tools such as Github, Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience working with Continuous integration tools like TeamCity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of development experience.
- English level intermediate.
- OSDE 210
- Vacaciones de convenio, son 14 días hábiles al año
- Día de cumpleaños libre