We are quality-oriented, driven by agile methodologies, and passion for technology. We are a chilean company specialized in DevOPS, automation, software architecture, software development, and we love what we do.
We are looking to incorporate a Field Engineer that will work with one of our clients (a SaaS company).
● 3-5 years of sysadmin or DevOps experience
● Customer facing experience
● Computer Science Degree or equivalent
● Communicate with customers and prospects to determine needs and address technical questions
● Explain common integration points and how to take advantage of them
● Work closely with key client executive decision-makers on custom demos, product evaluations,
technical reviews and proof of concepts to ensure the solutions/products meets customers objectives
● Align with Account Executives on growth and retention strategies for existing customers
● Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
● Provide expert guidance on Development Operations (DevOps) concepts with strong skill sets in
infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
● Ensure continuity for the transition from prospect to customer
● Deliver post-sales implementation services, support, technical account management and training
● Process feedback from customers and share insights with the client team to improve product and
● Provide continuing education through online webinars for open source and paid customers
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Maintain maximum data hygiene and report timely and accurately on activities time, schedule
● Record keeping for auditing purposes
Location: Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Panama, Mexico y Perú.