We are looking for a Sysadmin to work for a key member of our organization.
This is a full-time, long-term and remote position to work from Argentina
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Monitor servers to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Perform routine server startup and shutdown procedures and maintain control records.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and replace defective components.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Train people in computer system use.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Troubleshooting – Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Experience working with Enterprise Applications, system administration and support.
- Powershell Scripting.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.