Our client is hiring a Systems Engineer / AWS DevOps to join our Operations team, to create and implement highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customers’ business problems. In this position, you will help organizations understand the best practices around cloud-based solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
We are looking for dynamic and creative people, willing to take challenges and generate impact. We help our clients design flexible and scalable solutions, and we work on some of the most complex challenges of large-scale computing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build a solid knowledge base on AWS Cloud Services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Educate clients of all sizes about the value proposition of Cloud Services.
- Attend training sessions for clients who are considering or are already using AWS.
- Collaborate with experienced cloud engineers to design and share knowledge of best practices among the AWS community.
- Experience architecture and / or operation solutions based on cloud service providers, with AWS.
- Experience working in Unix-like environments.
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Golang or other scripting languages
- Upper intermediate english level.
- Availability of travel abroad
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience working with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- AWS Certification (or equivalent experience)
What we offer:
- OSDE 310 (familiy group)
- Birthday Day off!
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas
- Participation in projects with cutting-edge technologies
- AWS trainings and Certifications (with a bonus if certified!)
- Professional growth
- Home-office if needed
- Flex time
- English Lessons discount
- Gym discount
- The opportunity to share your experience, projects, or whatever you would like to share with others
- Annual Salary Revision and Annual Performance Review
- And others!
Disponibilidad para viajar a USA entre 1 y 3 meses.
Location: Palermo, CABA, Argentina o remoto ( Interior)