The AWS System Administrator is responsible for maintaining the client website delivery and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions, providing production support and working on diverse internal projects including assisting in the migration of the client legacy web platform to Amazon Web Services (AWS). The focus for this position will be on supporting Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VPC, EC2, LightSail, API Gateway, Oracle and Open VPN for Cloud based hosted environments.
We are looking for two positions:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS for position 1:
Python Dev + AWS + NoSQL + CI/CD
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS for position 2:
AWS, Jenkins/ Git, CI/CD, Bash/ Python o Powershell scripting y Apache
● Will be responsible for AWS systems engineering, administration, operations, and support for all
Cloud based Servers and assuring the quality of software product releases and assisting
customers with product related issues.
● Will lead hands-on engineering, administration and technical support
● Will lead and perform diagnostics of problems, troubleshoot and develop solutions for production issues
● Keep our infrastructure up and running smoothly
● Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on
● Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
● Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
● Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
● Automate the build and deploy process so that you can maintain the entire infrastructure from
● Produce weekly activity reports, oral presentations, briefings, standard operating procedures
(SOPs), software development life-cycle (SDLC) documents and checklists, risk and issues logs
and required artifacts.
● Work directly with consultants and technicians from vendor companies
● Work with the entire team to solve difficult problems