The AWS System Administrator is responsible for maintaining the client website delivery and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions, providing production support and working on diverse internal projects including assisting in the migration of the client legacy web platform to Amazon Web Services (AWS). The focus for this position will be on supporting Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VPC, EC2, LightSail, API Gateway, Oracle and Open VPN for Cloud based hosted environments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
● Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or MIS
● 5-8 years overall IT experience
● 2-3 or more years of hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications
● 2-4 years' experience with Linux administration or Linux+ certification
● 1-3 years' experience with Microsoft server administration
● Experience running web scale services on Amazon AWS
● Expert knowledge of Linux
● Expert knowledge of Apache
● Expert knowledge of chef, puppet or other Infrastructure Automation framework
● Experience with scripting (bash, PowerShell)
● Some experience with – .NET, Drupal, MS-SQL, MySQL, WordPress
● Proven analytical thinking and problem solving skills
● Must exhibit strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
● Must be able to communicate in technical and non-technical terms depending on audience.
● Ability and desire to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will have one or more of the following:
● 1-3 years' experience with relational database technologies (Oracle 11g Server a plus)
● Experience with third party tools for process automation, reporting, ETL, etc.
● Experience using backup / disaster recovery tools within AWS
● Experience with monitoring, alerting, and analytics tools
● Experience with application / data migration to AWS
● AWS Cloud Solution Architect
● Will be responsible for AWS systems engineering, administration, operations, and support for all
Cloud based Servers and assuring the quality of software product releases and assisting
customers with product related issues.
● Will lead hands-on engineering, administration and technical support
● Will lead and perform diagnostics of problems, troubleshoot and develop solutions for production issues
● Keep our infrastructure up and running smoothly
● Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on
● Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
● Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
● Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
● Automate the build and deploy process so that you can maintain the entire infrastructure from
● Produce weekly activity reports, oral presentations, briefings, standard operating procedures
(SOPs), software development life-cycle (SDLC) documents and checklists, risk and issues logs
and required artifacts.
● Work directly with consultants and technicians from vendor companies
● Work with the entire team to solve difficult problems
You must Know: AWS, Apache and Linux.
21 dias de vacaciones,
Proyeccion de carrera
Aumentos por convenio
Lugar de trabajo: Belgrano, CABA