We are currently looking for a Team Lead to work for one of our important clients based in California. They are an early-stage venture-backed startup, currently building a new Recruiter-verse platform. Compiling comprehensive candidate profiles, from contact info, resumes, and social media profiles. with a strong understanding of frontend and backend paradigms, idioms, and syntax. You will work on UIs, APIs, and services that support the application, interfacing with a PostgreSQL primary datastore and an Elasticsearch search index. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure, which we host on AWS.
The old recruiting process is archaic and time invasive. It’s time to improve and help this process for Recruiters. They are leading the charge to apply UAI (Useful Artificial Intelligence) to solve the most important sourcing and engagement problems. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product is essential.
This is a full-time, long-term and remote position to work from Latam
What you will do:
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Playing a pivotal role in architectural and design decisions, building efficient services.
- Communicate design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Develop wire-frames and proof-of-concepts.
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Participate in code reviews and walkthroughs of technical specifications with other members of the technical team.
- Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of the effort required for development deliverables.
- Communicate updates on project progress to development and product management.
- Escalate issues that may affect project success to all stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- The desire to dive headfirst into an early-stage tech startup environment.
- Knowledge of common React components and patterns.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Golang.
- Strong knowledge of the Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns.
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Go modules
- Go’s templating language
- Router packages, such as the http library, go-swagger, and httprouter
- Tracing libraries, such as OpenTracing
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies, big data, map-reduce, etc.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert on Recruiting in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.