The UI Designer is responsible for leading the visual design for healthcare suite of products. Using an existing design system, a UI designer will bring wireframes to life working closely with UX designers, developers, and project managers. Using your design process s you’ll help modernize healthcare UI.
- Create high-fidelity compositions.
- Direct and lead visual design for products.
- Leverage an existing design system to create visual designs.
- Work collaboratively with team members.
- Attention to detail
- Technical/functional expertise
- Decision making
- Customer focus
- Flexible (Able to work on multiple projects)
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design and/or Visual Design
- 3+ years’ experience as a Visual or Web Designer
- Experience with using Sketch
- Experience in launching a product from start to finish
- Ability to understand Engineering needs to bring static visuals to life
- Ability to understand and implement technical and business requirements
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- A strong desire and eagerness to be curious, inquisitive, and innovative
- Strong attention to detail
- Prototype experience is a PLUS
Location; Argentina, remote