We are looking for a Backend Developer who will work on full stack website development, APIs in an Azure environment.
You bring the following competencies:
- 4+ years of professional Java software development.
- Working knowledge on spring boot.
- Experience with full stack web application development in C# .NET and Bootstrap
- Azure cloud environment and HA/DR concepts across regions
- Azure SQL database experience
- SSO authentication using OAuth
- Ability to automate solutions with API calls to external systems such as Service Now
- Github, CI/CD, and automated testing experience
- Production troubleshooting, logging, and telemetry
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Automate workflows to make work easier for Walmart managers of tech and business teams
- Automate support processes that improve the scalability, performance, or cost of the system
- Define server API requirements, develop RESTful web services, and process the resulting JSON or XML
- Work on a large-scale with a high volume of requests and users
- Full stack website development, APIs, and scheduled batch jobs in an Azure environment.
- Support CI/CD lifecycle
- Work in an organized team-oriented environment with shared responsibilities.
- Java (Spring boot)
- Cloud: Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (desirable)