- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Be able to handle processes with patience and tolerance.
- Code day-to-day in C++ and other programming languages.
- Design and implement software requirements and new product features.
- Enhance and maintain existing functionality.
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions.
- Create high-level and detailed design documents.
- Assist with product documentation and unit testing and ensure overall product quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- 3-5+ years of solid C++ development experience.
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL, Dynamo, Cassandra and writing Rest Endpoint code.
- Proficient in object-oriented design skills and working knowledge of multi-threaded applications.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP protocol.
- Understanding of client-server software.
- Financial trading systems experience is a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Long-Term & Full-time.
- Remote from LATAM.