We have more than 10 years of experience working with ambitious and qualified professionals building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +600 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our team! Our client works within the Law & Insurance industry and are based in Rolling Meadows, IL. Their platform provides retail and wholesale property and casualty brokerage, alternative risk transfer services, employee benefit consulting, and actuarial services. Also, offers claims and information management, risk control consulting and appraisal services, human resource consulting, and retirement services.
About the role
The UX Researcher role will help to move the organization´s business forward to create dynamic digital experiences that drive leads across the company´s properties and solve business problems through research. You will join a team to improve the customers’ digital experience across the company´s brands. You’ll be an integral part of working with global stakeholders to develop research guides, conduct a variety of marketing and UX research studies as well as create and present research insights to stakeholders.
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Be able to handle processes with patience and tolerance.
- Develop end-to-end marketing and UX research projects from engagement to delivery that may include qualitative and quantitative methods, with a strong emphasis on delivering impactful insights/results.
- A key member of the company´s laytrack team that conducts UX Research for the organization public-facing websites to ensure that the designing/building improves the customer experience.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies across the company´s brands and sites to monitor trends in digital customer experience and accessibility.
- Build internal relationships within the company´s global divisions to introduce Marketing and UX Research to and propose long-term research goals to drive high-level strategic thinking.
- Develop people and customer journey maps for the company´s global divisions as requested.
- Facilitate Marketing and UX research sessions including qualitative user research techniques such as user and stakeholder interviews, usability tests, people development and contextual observation.
- Create impactful and actionable insights and observations for stakeholders.
- Manage research tools and vendors (currently: usertesting.com; Qualtrics; outside vendors).
- Develop customer people and archetypes for the company´s brands.
- Serve as trusted expert on marketing and UX research trends, staying apprised of latest research tools and services to consider.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience with UX Research and some marketing research is nice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Association, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Information Science, or any other related field.
- Experience with UX Research on global brands for digital properties (websites).
- Experience developing, creating and executing unbiased Marketing Research and UX Research projects from intake thru insights including discussion guides and research decks for readouts with an emphasis on digital experiences for public-facing websites.
- Identify the right research method to solve stakeholder problems.
- Data-driven – from multiple research tools, Google Analytics, and create insights that can help stakeholders create action.
- Comfortable presenting research proposals and research insights to stakeholders – whether in person or via conference call.
- Actively participate in research planning and writing user stories.
- Experience with usertesting.com, Qualtrics, HotJar and other tools.
- Flexibility to meet with global stakeholders.
- Usability moderating (all types).
- Experience in developing customer journey maps.
- Participant recruiting/screener creation, experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, Statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis, presentations (verbal and written).
- Experience managing and sourcing research tools.
- Long-Term & Full-time.
- Remote from Latam.