The largest e-learning company in Latin America” is looking for an experienced and talented QA Ssr/Sr to join our successful and growing Engineering team.
The IT QA Analyst should be a software test professional with the primary focus of developing and maintain test plans and test cases for all major applications. This opportunity includes manual, automation and performance testing of various software products; defects tracking, and documenting test cases clearly for each product, module and components by product functionality. The QA Analyst will be responsible for executing test cases and reporting defects into the Test Management tool.
QA Analyst should be able to understand the requirements and write test cases.
● Expertise in evaluating testing requirements for projects.
● Coordinate and actively participate in project meetings during software development lifecycle.
● Ability to develop software test plan(s), create test estimates, and execute testing of software applications developed using various technologies.
● Document and interpret business and technical requirements for testing utilizing various development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.).
● Working knowledge of industry standard automated testing tools, practices, and software and/or Performance testing tools.
● Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution.
● Experience with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications.
● Effective communication skills to articulate testing result data to multiple audiences.
● Perform regression and functional testing.
Track defects, work with business units and development teams for defect resolution.
● 3 plus years working experience of testing methods, tools and techniques.
● Proficiency in using tools, Test Management and Issue Tracking independently. It has a advance knowledge of databases and performs simple queries.
● Excellent business and technical writing and oral communication skills.
● Strong analytical skills; experience creating test cases, test scripts, and associated documentation.
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
● Fluent in English / Spanish.
● Developer/Automation experience is a plus.
● Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
Location: Microcentro, CABA