We have more than 10 years of experience working with ambitious and qualified professionals building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +600 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We are looking for a Sr SDET to join our team! Our client works within Market Data industry and are based in San Francisco, California. They are the largest market for commodities inclusive of vital ESG factors (Environmental, Social, and Governance). They connect buyers and sellers of Intelligent Commodities in a global liquidity hub that accelerates the transition to a net-zero future.
About the role
You will deliver results that determine the outcome of releases, working closely with product and development teams to successfully test all acceptance criteria.
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, support, and improve existing test cases within CI/CD pipeline.
- Understand complex business requirements and acceptance criteria to create meaningful tests.
- Collaborate with product operations and engineering, who are passionate about product quality and care deeply about testing and user experience.
- Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation.
- Documentation and tracking of bugs to closure.
- Determine the appropriate balance of automated tests, as well as the types of tests (functional, integration, performance, and resiliency tests).
- Create automated processes to validate data quality and interfaces.
- Execute and report on the full test suite in a given project/sprint.
- Put in place the tooling required to measure and ensure high-quality releases.
- 5+ years working with QA test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology.
- Knowledge and experience in test automation tools such Cucumber, Selenium or other frameworks.
- Know how to test Form Posts and then help convert them to API tests eventually.
- Knowledge and experience writing in Java or Kotlin.
- Experience with BDD, Cucumber, Junit and RestAssured.
- Experience creating tests for not just happy paths but also for well-known failures.
- Write complex SQL queries.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with Rest API – Postman or something similar.
- SQL Experience – Queries for data analysis is required for verification. SQL or something similar.
- Strong understanding of HTTP, the web and browsers.
- Experience creating mock or stub services.
- Good Documentation Skills.
Nice to have
- Long-Term & Full-Time.
- Remote from LATAM.