We have more than 10 years of experience working with ambitious and qualified professionals building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +600 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We are currently looking for a Sr SDET to work for a key partner of our organization. Our client provides electric distribution and transmission service, as well as natural gas distribution service. They are among the largest investor-owned electric or gas utility in the US.
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express ideas/solutions in language that internal clients can comprehend.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Be able to handle processes with patience and tolerance.
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills across multi-disciplinary skill sets.
- Goal-oriented, creative and adaptable to new situations.
- Design and Execute Tests.
- Identify and Report Bugs.
- Install Databases and Apps.
- Identify Quality Issues.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
- Automation and execution of test cases using Smartbear TestComplete and/or ReadyAPI software.
- Automation of test cases involving multiple applications in support of a major corporate initiative spanning several different business lines.
- Work with development teams to ensure quality and stability of software releases.
- Assist in test data preparation, development of meaningful test scenarios and plans across multiple environments.
- Strive to optimize the QA process by automating the work where possible.
- Strong programming, debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving background.
- Proficient with Test complete, Selenium or other automation tools.
- Experience deploying tests in continuous integration systems.
- Complete familiarity with testing in fully virtualized environments.
- Experience defining and championing best practices across a software engineering team.
- Demonstrated skills communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience in all phases of testing for both Agile and Waterfall SDLC preferred.
- Proven track record of building large scale testing.
- Long-Term & Full-time.
- Remote from LATAM