We are looking for a DevOps SSR/SR
The individual will collaborate closely with Infrastructure Architecture and Operations, Security, Development, and Business units’ teams throughout Hybrid Cloud GitOps Platform journey to execute on large-scale projects, operationalize technologies,
establishing technology road maps, and help set standards & processes.
Design, implementation, and management internal and perimeter networks, including end-to-end networking, load balancing and firewall automation.
Evaluates and selects technologies, establishes governance, standards, and deployment methodologies for consistent delivery of network infrastructure service offerings.
● The Infrastructure Engineer will initiate and participate in projects, design, implementation, installation, and configuration of Network Services in an automated way by leveraging GitLab, Terraform, Azure ARM, F5 AS3, Cisco ACI ( is a Plus!), Palo Alto Panorama
● Provide hands-on technical design and engineering efforts with respect to Network Infrastructure Services. This includes network devices, associated software, local and wide area network connections, and communication links ensuring that Moneris has a robust, scalable, reliable, and efficient Hybrid Cloud infrastructure that supports its business.
● Provide guidance and support for escalated incidents and problems
● Advocate and advance modern, agile infrastructure management practices and core GitOps principles to driver change across development and infrastructure teams
● Bachelor’s degree in Software development or Computer engineering required; or equivalent work experience
● Minimum 7 years of experience working in a senior technical or Engineering position
● Network and cloud technologies
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will need to explain your proposals well enough that others understand their value
● Ability to collaborate and deliver results cross functionally
● Proficiency in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is an asset
● Expertise in Terraform/DevOps SUE’S less Tham Ansible. Actual experience developing Terraform modules and pipelines (Gitlab CI preferred). Implementing Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code solutions in AS3 automations (GitLab,
ARM templates, Terraform, Ansible)
● Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Express Route, Azure VNet, Azure Application and Network security groups
● Experience in coding/scripting using Python/Go/Ruby/Shell/PowerShell languages
● Experience with designing, implementing, and managing Software Defined Networking including Cisco ACI/SDN
● In-depth knowledge of routing and switching protocols (i/eBGP, EIGRP, OSFP, MPLS), SD-WAN/SASE, firewall and network access management solutions
● Practical experience implementing and managing Cisco Nexus, F5 BIG-IP/WAF, and Palo Alto Network Firewalls based solutions
● Experience working in cross-functional teams using Agile methodology, including SCRUM and KANBAN
● Strong inter-personal, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work, influence and make an impact in a cross-functional environment
– USD annual contract
– Wellness/Gaming/Tech/Sports and Entertainment benefits
– Accounting Services
– Financial Advice
– Year team bonding Outing and so on…