Our Client is a global team from Day 1, with a distributed team across the US and Latin America that meets in-person every 2-3 months.
Join us to make history together!
### **Responsibilities and qualifications:**
We want to highlight that not everybody has all the skills that match a job description. None of us did! We value diverse experiences and while having the desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. Every qualified applicant will be considered within the employment process. We strive for a diverse, inclusive workplace environment. Here’s more about [our team’s thinking on this topic](https://integratedderivates.substack.com/p/privilege-and-positional-advantage).
Architecture design for the medium/long term vision.
– Build the automated infrastructure orchestration.
– Support the software development process by integrating CI/CD pipelines.
– Evaluate and integrate services that guarantee the observability, monitoring, and high availability of the services.
– Proactively working with product, UX, GTM teams.
– Proactively suggest improvements on the internal services based on data that positively impact our customers and busi- Support the infrastructure aness.
– Help teammates by mentoring, guiding, and positively influencing them.
– Collaborate with a diverse group of people, giving and receiving feedback for growth.
– Expert working with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud.
– Solid experience working with highly scalable and reliable large distributed services.
– Deep knowledge on orchestration frameworks/tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
– Proven experience automating the deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
– Proven experience implementing CI/CD tools.
– Proven experience implementing observability and monitoring system tools.
– Solid experience on securing infrastructure resources and supporting systems. Best security practices and monitoring.
– A healthy ability to handle and resolve conflict – have the ability to listen, present, and question effectively.
– Knowledge of processes and engineering best practices in all phases of the software development process.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills – confident in writing down and presenting their designs and decisions throughout the development lifecycle.
– Comfortable providing and receiving feedback in an Agile environment.
– Strong customer advocate and creative problem solver.
– Experience with web3 technologies
### **What We Offer:**
There are many benefits to working at Modak, including competitive salary, top quartile equity package, learning budget, great culture with flexible working hours, and much more to enable you to be your best self.