You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring the following competencies:
- 5+ years of solid .NET experience with C#.
- Experience with building RESTful API and consuming web API.
- Experience with microservices and messaging technology.
- Experience with writing SQL scripts and stored procedures, MS SQL preferred.
- Experience with writing unit tests and regression testing.
- Experience with event-driven architecture.
- Experience with AWS services: lambda, SQS, S3, EC2, RDS, etc.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional observation and listening skills.
- Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to write technical documents.
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Work with the IT Manager and Team Lead to design, develop, and maintain the company’s payment processing platform.
- Participate in continuous learning to adapt to the introduction of new technologies and processes, and to make recommendations that improve our product(s) and processes.
- Collaborate with the business and development teams to gather and refine design requirements on selected projects.
- Mitigate project risks and escalate any potential blockers to designated parties.
- Research and provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
- Provide proof of concept via rapid prototyping.
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates.
- Ensure the prosed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Recommend process changes that improve the implementation, maintenance, and support of our software.
- Other duties as assigned.