Our client, is in the search for a Java Middleware Developer Sr. with intermediate English to work assigned to a major multinational bank.
• Design, produce or maintain (program, adapt and integrate) components or subsets of
• software (classes, modules, screens, routines, subsystems, programs in general) according to specifications (functional and technical) to be integrated into applications
• Participate in the programming / implementation process taking the specifications as input
• Software and adjusting to times and standards of quality and work of the organization and the project.
• Understand the software requirement.
• Model and refine specifications in order to determine a detailed design to implement the required functionality.
• Build or adapt classes, modules or other pieces of software
• Reuse existing components by integrating them with code
• own. Verify the programs produced by testing them in
• unitary form.
• Document the programs according to standards. So much with
• functional and architectural documents, as with
• comments in the code itself.
• Deliver through the entire lifecycle of applications
• concept, design, development, implementation, testing and support.
• Comply with deliveries according to time estimates
• Work closely with other developers.
• Gather the functionality requirements and translate those
• needs in functional solutions chords
• Optimize application performance.
• Work to build applications with focus on functionality.
• Detect opportunities for improvement or conformities and
• observations to include them in the continuous improvement system.
• Participate in the definition and revision of standards and norms
• applicable to design and construction.
Key Skills / Knowledge:
• Experience in 3-layer architecture with integration
• front / backend.
• Java EE, XML, XSLT, WebServices (SOAP), Database
• (JDBC), Eclipse, Linux, Spring framework, Maven,
• WebSphere Application Server 8 or higher.
• Experience in production support.
• Strong interpersonal relationships capacity given that
• dialogue with people from different teams.
• Desirable: JCA, MQ, REST, WebSphere ESB 8 or higher
• Tools: RTC, JIRA, Sonar, Nexus, SOAP UI, Buildforge
• Methodology: Agile
Prepaid Swiss Medical
An additional week of vacation at two that is by law.
400 consumable pesos in snack, coffee and beverage machines.
Discounts with several Universities.
Discounts with several food stores in the Zone
Discounts with the University Language Center.
Place of work: Parque Lezama: