Nuestro cliente es la primera plataforma de automatización de fidelización construida en la nube. Se encuentra en la búsqueda de un Java Lead para trabajar en sus oficinas en GBA Norte, San Isidro.
She/he will oversee all developers and provide technical guidance according to the project specifications. S/he must have an understanding of the business/customer needs regarding their activities and make it as quality solutions.
• Team Leadership /Implementation Capacity/People management
• Ability to provide training/Ability to understand the business and propose solutions
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Understanding the culture, values and context of internal / external client to facilitate relationship with their partners.
• To understand the scope of the project and ensure compliance with the tasks of the consultants assigned to each consultant.
• Provide training in terms of products, practices, etc. under the project.
• Coordinate the preparation of reports, documents and reports associated with the project.
• Detect allies with resistances users users that participate in the project.
• Identify potential opportunities.
• Receive escalations of consultants that are in charge of solving the different projects.
• Being a facilitator and the bond of trust between the project development team members.
• Knowing the business processes based on the area of concern.
• Work with other Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Business Teams to ensure timely delivery of a high quality overall solution that meets business requirements.
• Delegate and supervise developers, consultants and users based on roles and responsibilities assigned to each in the project.
System Engineering Degree
Degree in Computer Science
Degree in Management
• A minimum of 4 year-experience in languages oriented to objects
• A minimum of 4 year-experience in CRM and Salesforce.com (Excluyente)
• To have participated in some WEB project
Semana adicional de vacaciones
OSDE 210 para vos y tu grupo familiar
Posibilidades de crecimiento