We are looking for skilled React Developers to join our Frontend Development team and build
applications from scratch with best practices and standards.
Software Testing: Unit Testing
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, and ES6.
Experience in Unit Testing (Jest, Enzyme).
Experience in GraphQL ( Preferentemente)
Ability to translate design artifacts into usable code.
Solid grasp of CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling.
Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service commitment.
Web Development best practices.
English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
● Build Frontend applications from scratch with best practices and standards.
● Defining the requirements of the API, consume RESTful web services, and process results.
● Creating prototypes that demonstrate the value and functionality of emerging technologies on the Web.
● Experience with agile development processes to meet requirements and follow through with the implementation.
● Work with developers teams, designers, and product managers, dividing responsibilities to solve problems.
● Follow the UI / UX best practice guidelines by Google and the design team.
● Responsible, organized, and hardworking with excellent communication skills.