Perform tasks in all phases of the development cycle with little or none technical supervision. Appropriately assess problematic situations to gain adequate understanding of problems involved and assume the responsibility of delivering complex tasks on time and in scope within the team’s plan.
- Learn technologies involved in the project
- Take a leadership role when working with peers and coach junior and semi-senior developers/analysts.
- Assign tasks according to technical skills, potential and motivation.
- Attend conference calls and exchange e-mails with clients
- Suggest changes in client environment to achieve project objectives.
- Frequent contact with clients on system design and fully knowledgeable of the client’s business and information flows, as well as the tools and technologies needed to meet client information requirements.
- Understand client project domain
- Perform difficult coding tasks
- Design and code complete small software modules.
- Perform code reviews.
Report progress of tasks to team lead
- Report blocker situations
Write project documentation
- 5+ years of experience with .NET (.NET 4.6)
- · 2+ years of experience with React
- · 2+ years with EntityFramework (EF) (EF Core or EF 5+)
- · 1+ year with Redux
- · 1+ year of experience with Cloud solutions (Azure desiderable)
- · Experience with git, git flows.
- · SQL Server
- · English level: advanced