What we’re looking for
Sr. Front-End Software Engineer Needed by Venture Backed Series A Consumer Fintech Company. Must be a RN/mobile expert as their a mobile first company who has recently released a webapp as well.
About the company
Client’s mission is in changing how underserved communities get financial help and they want the person they hire to be passionate about that, interested in building the company, the software function, and the software itself. They would love a person to research them, and ask tough questions about the domain, and how their company is run (this would show ownership).
About the job
- You’ll be designing, implementing, and maintaining customer-facing and internal user experiences
- Looking for someone with React Native and React experience
- Someone with a passion for bringing clean, detailed UI designs to life
- Looking for a senior-level candidate to either learn from our mentoring team or to drive further into engineering excellence
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Operations to scope and plan projects.
- Design, Implement, and Maintain solutions.
- Challenge the way they build products and think about solutions.
- Operate in an agile development environment
- Take responsibility for the front end experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent and a minimum of 4+ years of professional development experiences with:
- JS / HTML / CSS
- React JS and React Native
- Collaborative team player
Nice to haves:
- Microarchitecture Designs
- Native iOS and Android experience
- Basic understanding of Databases and SQL
- FinTech Java and JVM based languages
- Docker and Linux
Northamerica and Latam based.
Minimum of 6 hours of overlap with PST. Daily stand-ups at 10 am PST and weekly all-company meeting every Thursday at 9 am PST.
Must be able to work during the Pacific Time Zone hours from 9:00 – 5:00 PM.
Salary: 4000/6600 USD per month