Our clien is looking for Java Developers to join their Product Team to implement new functionality
and improve the current learning platform for the future. You will work with the Product / Technology
Team to develop and maintain cutting edge applications for our online learning platform. As a Senior
Java Developer, you will analyze, design, develop and integrate product according to stakeholder needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Develop implementation of complex, multi-tier distributed software applications .
● Analyze business requirements, usability feedback results, and functional specifications to design a solution and determine its feasibility within time and cost constraints.
● To be responsible for product definition, and offer added-value ideas.
● Work with senior leaders to establish strategies, projects, plans and project budgets.
● Anticipating risks of any task. Propose solutions and mitigation plans except in cases of great complexity.
● Collaborate with internal partners on technical issues.
● Keep current on the issues inherent in their work and transmit their knowledge proactively.
● To assist in the enforcement of development deadlines and schedules under Agile Methodologies.
● To create and implement automated unit and integration test scripts.
● 5+ years professional experience developing and maintaining complex Java/J2EE web applications in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. (JDK 7 is required JDK8+ is a plus)
● 3+ years developing using Spring frameworks (Spring 4+) and Hibernate.
● Experience in distributed multi-tier systems and client-server architectures is required.
● Experience with Hibernate; Creating entities; Using annotations for mapping; defining a one-to-one, one to many, and many to many relationship.
● RDBMS experience with databases like Postgres, MySQL, etc.
● Experience developing RESTful microservices .
● Experience with Maven to create multi-module projects; Working with a corporate artifact repository; customizing pom files, adding plugins, moving dependencies and plugins between pom files; and experience maintaining local settings.xml file.
● Knowledge of Jenkins to create jobs; Parameterized jobs; and triggering one build job from another.
● Unit Testing Experience with JUnit, jmockit is a plus.
● JMS knowledge related to point-to-point (queue) vs. pub-sub (topic) in JMS;
● Fluency in English Language
● Problem solving skill.
● Independent, ability to work on your own without a lot of help or supervision.
● Good work ethic.
● Strong sense of responsibility.
● Willing to learn.
Good to have:
● Experience with SpringBoot and Liquibase.
● Experience with AWS services.
What will you find here?
Weekly home office and flex time
OSDE 310 for you and your family!
Fruits, soft drinks, sweets in office every day.
Breakfast or lunch (asado, pizza or others) once a month!
½ day off for birthday.
Club La Nación.
If you are looking for a dynamic company, working with the latest technologies, great teamwork,
and an excellent work environment, this opportunity is for you