We have more than 10 years of experience working with ambitious and qualified professionals building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +300 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We are looking for an Android Team Lead to join our team! Our client works within the Digital Agriculture industry and are based in San Francisco, CA. Their platform examines weather, soil and field data to help farmers determine potential yield-limiting factors in their fields.
- Primary contact for designated Engineering lead for all things project, development standards, SOPs, releases and hotfix coordination
- Provide high fidelity project planning and management for accountable projects
- Lead and inspire a team of mobile (Android) engineers as they design, build, test and support world-class native applications.
- Active participant in screening and recruiting Engineering candidates.
- Drive an efficient and effective Agile software development process to manage a deep backlog and launch iteratively developed products.
- Code and actively engage in code reviews and quality assurance activities for at least 25% of your available time.
- Lead the team’s technical design process.
- Oversee software development activities to ensure quality and security.
- Take accountability for and drive software engineering best practices across the team.
- Ensure clear alignment between team’s and our client’s goals and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- 3+ Years operating as a Technical Team Lead with team sizes of 5+ members.
- 5+ years of experience with mobile development (Android).
- Deep understanding of asynchronous programming and building reactive applications.
- Experience building fully internationalized and localized mobile applications deployed to customers globally.
- Experience delivering applications with highest test coverage (~ 75%) in all levels of the test pyramid.
- Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers in negotiating product requirements that are technically sound and appropriately documented.
- Experience in Tier 3 support duties and on-call rotation (eg. PagerDuty).
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science, MS Preferred.
- Previous experience working with US-based Product Development organizations in a Team Lead capacity.
- 7+ years hands-on experience designing, developing and supporting large scale mobile applications across both B2C- and B2B-facing audiences.
- 2+ years of experience developing robust orchestration layer (back-end, BFF -Backend-For-Front-End) services used by one or more client platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to influence global cross functional partners to deliver intuitive mobile experiences.
- Expertise with multiple enterprise-scale software development and continuous delivery methodologies.
- Experience with Bluetooth.
- Published apps to Google Play.
- Long-Term & Full-time
- Remote from Argentina & Uruguay
Java, Kotlin & Android Studio.( Excluyente)