Our client s looking for a Full Stack Developer SSR to join our innovations team. You will create intuitive products that allow our customers to build, manage, and send their customer communications and interactions. You’ll work with a passionate, versatile, and collaborative team, tackling tough problems as we continue to push our technology forward. Additionally, you are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Developing front end website architecture as well as back end website applications.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Typically +3 years of software development experience with cloud application development
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Fluent in Spanish and English ( is a Big plus!)
• Familiarity with Web Development frameworks such as (Angular is required)
• Proficiency with server side languages such as Node JS or Java.
• Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
This position will be located in our office at Av. Francisco de Miranda, Torre Metalica, Caracas. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.