We are looking for a Software Engineer to champion our customer needs and drive towards resolution. We are passionate about our users and our products; help us change the face of enterprise
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java or .Net.
• Knowledge in Docker Images, Containers, Terraform
• Experience in build Automation preferably with GitLab
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, Redis , DynamoDB
• Familiarity with micro services architecture
• Knowledge in JIRA, Wiki documentation and Scrum process
• Knowledge in various AWS services like Storage Systems, EKS, RDS, Networking, Load Balancers, Auto Scaling etc.
• Responsible for translating product backlog use cases into functional and non-functional
• Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
• Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components
• Unit testing and functional testing of new functionality.
• Support internal and external as required to address any questions or resolve any issues related to Lexi.
• Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team
• Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in related field – Computer Science, Math, Or Master's Degree
• 6-8 years prior related experience in developing front-end application, back-end micro services,
automating build and tests and deployment service using micro services architecture
Location Remoto Argentina