Our Java Software Developer responsibility is to follow all disciplines of the software development team while building or customizing Tecnotree solutions. Is responsible for the software development of the backend of Tecnotree charging solutions, within the agreed schedule and with high standards of quality.
The SW Developer will be working in our Digital Business unit, creating and customizing software products that enable new services to our customer to manage and boost their businesses.
The SW Developer must be passionate about development in the Telecom domain and excited about Telecom solutions.
The SW Developer will Analyze, Design, Develop and Test solutions in the area of Digital Business unit solutions.
Essential Job Functions
You will participate in designing, implementing, testing and documenting the product as one of the software professionals in the team. In addition to traditional software development you will participate in designing and implementing automated software testing, continuous integration and unit testing.
• To develop new functionalities and features for current and new services for Digital Business unit solutions.
• Perform Unit, functional test for new and customized functionalities and features.
• Perform stress and performance tests of mission critical solutions with high level of traffic.
• Ensure that all customizations and new developments are aligned with Tecnotree corporate quality metrics.
• Will be required to provide technical support where necessary, manage the delivery of the supporting functions necessary to ensure the successful delivery of the product/project as required.
• Analyze and resolve technical cases, run new configuration requirement. Participate in the implementation of new requirements or products.
• Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
• Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly with the customer with recommendations and action plans.
• Create new knowledge base articles to document new solutions for reuse throughout the center
Skills and knowledge required
• Application Servers: JBOSS/TOMNC/WebSphere
• Multithread and Real Time applications
• SOAP / REST
• Shell scripting (C-shell, Bash, Perl, … )
• Micro services architecture
Desirable Skills (Plus):
• Automated software testing tools and methods
• Programming Language: C/C++, Scala, Golang, nodeJS
• Database: MySql
• Database NOSQL: Redis/MongoDB/Cassandra
• Analytical, precise and initiative approach for working.
• Motivation and readiness to learn new things
• Good teamwork abilities but also capability to focus and complete your own assignments
• High level of responsibility and commitment to work remotely without direct supervision.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Positive attitude and a strong work ethic is a must
• Ability to work under pressure and must be result oriented
• Highly organized and self-directed; takes initiative
• Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
+ 5 years of experience in similar position and Telco environment.
Graduated in Systems Engineer, Computer Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Telecommunication Engineer or similar. (Desirable but not mandatory)