Our Java Software Developer responsibility is to follow all disciplines of the software development team while building or customizing Tecnotree solutions. Is responsible for the software development of the backend of Tecnotree charging solutions, within the agreed schedule and with high standards of quality.
The SW Developer will be working in our Digital Business unit, creating, and customizing software products that enable new services to our customer to manage and boost their businesses.
The SW Developer must be passionate about development in the Telecom domain and excited about Telecom solutions.
The SW Developer will Analyze, Design, Develop and Test solutions in Digital Business unit solutions.
Essential Job Functions
You will participate in designing, implementing, testing, and documenting the product as one of the software professionals in the team. In addition to traditional software development, you will participate in designing and implementing automated software testing, continuous integration, and unit testing.
• To develop new functionalities and features for current and new services for Digital Business unit solutions.
• Perform Unit, functional test for new and customized functionalities and features.
• Perform stress and performance tests of mission critical solutions with high level of traffic.
• Ensure that all customizations and new developments are aligned with Tecnotree corporate quality metrics.
• Will be required to provide technical support where necessary, manage the delivery of the supporting functions necessary to ensure the successful delivery of the product/project as required.
• Analyze and resolve technical cases, run new configuration requirement. Participate in the implementation of new requirements or products.
• Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
• Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly with the customer with recommendations and action plans.
• Create new knowledge base articles to document new solutions for reuse throughout the center.
Skills and knowledge required.
• Application Servers: JBOSS/TOMNC/WebSphere
• Multithread and Real Time applications
• SOAP / REST
• Shell scripting (C-shell, Bash, Perl, … )
• Micro services architecture
English Upper interemediate level
Desirable Skills (Plus):
• Automated software testing tools and methods
• Programming Language: C/C++, Scala, Golang, nodeJS
• Database: MySql
• Database NOSQL: Redis/MongoDB/Cassandra
+ 5 years of experience in similar position and Telco environment.
Graduated in Systems Engineer, Computer Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Telecommunication Engineer or similar. (Desirable but not mandatory)
Location: LATAM REMOTE