QA Automation Engineer.
● Collaborate with the team to estimate the backlog and help the product owner to prioritize the backlog.
● Plan the testing approach and testing activities for the project ● Setup the test environments and create the test data
● Interact with the Product Owner to understand the requirements and work with the team to have clear user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria.
● Create and execute tests at different levels: unit, component, system, regression.
● Commit and follow QA best practices from both the company and the customers.
● Understands and implements companies mission, vision, values, policies, and processes.
● Testing experience: Test Planning, Estimation, Test Case creation, Test Execution, Test Automation.
● Education: Software Engineering / B.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
● Experience testing software applications of any kind: API Testing, Mobile Apps, Web Apps, Embedded Software.
● Knowledge of testing concepts ○ Levels: Unit Testing, Integration Testing (E2E), System Testing, Acceptance Testing. ○ Methods: Black-box, White-box, Gray-box, Agile, Ad-hoc. ○ Types: Smoke, Functional, Usability, Regression, Performance, Security, Compliance. ○ Artifacts: Test plan, Test case, Test script. ● Tech stack: Selenium, ReadyAPI, OO programming (C# preferred, Groovy), SoapUI, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, Specflow, Gerkin, Jenkins, Postman, Jenkins and Azure DevOps (desired).
● English +
Posición remota, en pesos.