Our Clien is a company founded with an audacious vision to enable every child to achieve their dreams – irrespective of their place and the privilege they are born with. Modak is the leading platform for teens to earn, connect, and grow. It leverages the best of web2 and web3 tech to offer community, commerce, fintech, and safety rails to enable teens to pursue their passions and connect with people and brands they resonate with. We aspire to be teens’ on-ramp for their web3 and digital financial lives – as Gmail, Robinhood, and Nubank did for the previous generations.
We are a global team from Day 1 based out of the US and Latin America. If you’re someone who is driven by a desire to make a global impact, build scalable products, and work at the forefront of web2 and web3 technology, we would love to chat with you. We are looking for the top 1% talent in the region who’s hungry to learn, hustles like nobody else, and humble to work with. Join us to make history together!
### **Responsibilities and qualifications:**
We want to highlight that not everybody has all the skills that match a job description. None of us did! We value diverse experiences and while having the desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. Every qualified applicant will be considered within the employment process. We strive for a diverse, inclusive workplace environment. Here’s more about [our team’s thinking on this topic](https://integratedderivates.substack.com/p/privilege-and-positional-advantage).
– Build mobile application services that support the product vision.
– Support the architecture design and implementation for the medium/long term vision.
– Evaluate and integrate new providers working with third-party APIs and partners.
– Proactively working with product, UX, GTM teams.
– Proactively suggest improvements on the internal services based on data that positively impact our customers and business.
– Help teammates by mentoring, guiding, and positively influencing them.
– Collaborate with a diverse group of people, giving and receiving feedback for growth.
– Solid experience working in the development of highly scalable mobile applications.
– Very deep knowledge in mobile programming languages and or related frameworks in which one can be called an expert (iOS, Android, Kotlin, Flutter,, etc).
3 Years Min with React Native
5 Years with another FE language
– Experience designing, building and supporting critical user-facing systems.
– Excellent experience writing automated tests on any level (unit, integration, e2e, chaos, etc).
– Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills. Work with your team towards common goals.
– A healthy ability to handle and resolve conflict – have the ability to listen, present, and question effectively.
– Knowledge of processes and engineering best practices in all phases of the software development process.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills – confident in writing down and presenting their designs and decisions throughout the development lifecycle.
– Comfortable providing and receiving feedback in an Agile environment.
– Strong customer advocate and creative problem solver.
– Experience with web3 technologies
### **What We Offer:**
There are many benefits to working at modak.live, including competitive salary, top quarterly equity package, start-up culture with flexible working hours, education, healthcare, and much more to enable you to be your best self.