A new patent pending platform for merchants to simplify and streamline their payments acceptance stack for e-commerce while adding a unique state of the art biometric driven mutli-factor authentication solution for shoppers thereby eliminating both friction and fraud.
What are we looking for?
An experienced Solution Architect to be responsible for the architecture and solution design for a large scale Fintech platform. As the Solution Architect, you will be a key player in designing the complex system and ensuring the success of application development and customer roll outs.
● Architect and design the MVP with E-commerce checkout solutions in mind. Our goal is to offer the best in class checkout solution from the perspective of security, user experience and convenience
● Architect and design according to payments industry compliance (PCI and others), modern standards including Security best practices
● Most small to medium E-commerce merchants use a platform like Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento etc while big merchants may have complex home grown systems, so our goal is to design a solution that can fit both needs. Deep expertise in the e-commerce strategies
adopted by merchants is a huge advantage.
● Defining Azure cloud based application architectures that enable Ecommerce business capabilities
● Mentoring/coaching development teams on modern web application implementation techniques
● Designing application architectures that meet industry standards for resiliency, scalability,security, and agility
● Facilitate build-out DevOps CICD model for applications.
● Designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies Experience
architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and
● Work with the business, functional, and technical teams to define, document, educate,
implement, and support ecommerce applications to meet business objectives
● Define standard methods and processes for system integration, development, testing, and
deployment and ensure adoption and use of those standards
● Create detailed architectural specifications to document the architecture decisions and
communicate the architecture to designers, developers and contractors in a way that is
directly actionable, clear and unambiguous
● Develop and document cloud based application architectures that work within our Azure cloud instance
● Provide technical guidance to the project team
● Track industry trends and maintain knowledge of new technologies to better serve the application architecture needs
● Provide technical leadership throughout the project life-cycle
● Provide technical expertise in the areas of cloud application development, deployment, and support (DevOps)
● Identifies technical risks upfront and bring it to the attention of the leadership team Skills,
Experience And Education Required
● Required skills & experiences
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
● 5+ years of experience as an Application Architect for ecommerce solutions on a .NET, Java, or PHP platform
● 4+ years of DevSecOps experience – this includes unit testing, CI/CD, security
testing, performance load testing and managing a backlog and triaging defects in
JIRA (or a similar tool)
● DevOps practices, CI/CD Pipelines, and related tools (e.g., Azure DevOps, Terraform, Docker);
● Experience in working within an Agile/SCRUM development model
● Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
communicate with internal team members as well as business stakeholders.
● Desired skills & experiences
● Experience with Magento 2.x, BigCommerce, e-commerce platform
● Experience in working with multi-site global teams.
● Experience working with Application Performance Monitoring & Management tools
● Cloud Disaster Recovery methods and Tools;
● Azure Subscriptions, Management Groups, and Policy-as-code;
● Azure Security and Identity services (e.g., Security Center, Azure Active Directory, RBAC, NSGs / ASGs);
● Azure Networking services (e.g., VNETs, Load Balancers, Front Door, ExpressRoute,
Traffic Manager, Content Delivery Network);
● Cloud Automation and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform, PowerShell, ARM,
● Azure Compute, Database, and Storage technologies (e.g., VMs, Web Apps, AKS,
Azure SQL, Cosmos DB);
● Azure PaaS services (e.g., Data Factory, Event Grid, Logic Apps, Service Bus, API
Management, Azure Functions);
● Cloud Infrastructure logging and monitoring (cloud-native or 3rd-party vendor
THIS POSITION IS REMOTE