We are looking for talented and exceptional analysts to leverage and deliver value to our clients from the multitude of data from across the business.
They will work with loyalty, transactional, social, survey and qualitative data both internal to our client and from other partners, so will need to show a keen willingness to learn about new data and systems.
Analysis will be done using SAS, SQL as well as BI tools (e.g. Tableau, BusinessObjects) and Excel. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn about our clients business, the various data sources and customer insight and see this as the gateway to developing into a proficient insight analyst capable of analyzing large transactional data sets and creating concise and actionable insights.
• Use customers’ raw data and analytical tools such as SAS, SQL, Excel and PowerPoint to help them better understand their customer base
• Make data-based recommendations to improve customers’ bottom line
• Develop and build a variety of reports for the client, primarily using SAS and Excel, but also with other software packages as directed
• Build, validate and deliver specific analytic models designed to generate true customer insight
• Experience working with clients and internal account teams on analytical issues, such as predictive modeling, segmentation, experimental design, LTV, and program evaluation
• Develop and provide written and verbal output on reports and presentations
• Manage and resolve the key data issues involving quality, consistency of data for analytical purposes
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Statistics or a related field – Master’s degree a plus
• 3+ Years Experience with SAS, SQL, or any other analysis or database software
• 3+ years of database marketing and analytics experience using data management and analytical methods
• Experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Sitecatalyst) a plus
extended vacations ( 21 days)
Location: Belgrano, CABA