Empresa multinacional, con oficinas en Alemania, Eslovaquia, Argentina, Chile, Estados Unidos, India, Israel Londres, Líder en servicios de desarrollo de software.
Se encuentra en la búsqueda de un PHP Tech Lead-
8-10 years of overall experience, able to work independently based on high level
requirements and design direction
– 5-7 years of experience with technical skill set
– Deep Experience with PHP 5
– Deep experience with REST API
– Experience with PHP 7
– Experience/familiarity with PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter, Laravel
– Experience Developing Backend Application web-based Administrative consoles and self-service portals
– Developing server-side architecture and business logic using a common library of classes, function
– Good experience with MySQL (MySQL 5.7 with json data type will be considered a plus)
– Familiarity with oAuth or standard authentication protocols
– Good at understanding legacy code and solving problems and bugs.
– Read, review, and understand documented high level business and process
– Experience working with GIT as versioning system
– Experience working in Agile Development Environments (Scrum, Kanban)
Desired soft skills:
– Experience working in teams and leading them.
– Good communication skills with the team and the client.
– Expected ability to participate in specification discussion, actively participate joint design with client
– Expected ability to effectively communicate issues and resolve issues with client counterparts
– Tasks coordination skills.
– Development of new features of the API and bug fixing. (Good Coding is a must)
– Interaction with clients stakeholders and the principal Architect
– Being responsible of the quality of the deliverables of the Argentina Team.
– Participate in, contribute to, and perform improvements of the API to support requirements, with assistance from business team.
– Participate and help in planning and estimation tasks.
– Provide feedback to teammates.
– Provide assistance to the rest of the teammates
– Coordinate with the Team Leader with special requirements of the team
– Follow up on career plans/path to team mates
Prepaga de primera calidad
Excelente entorno para el crecimiento profesional
Un dia de Hw
Lugar de trabajo: microcentro