You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of professional software development
- 2+ years of professional experience in Python 3.7 or above
- 1+ years of experience with Scrapy
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong technical leadership and guidance skills
- Outstanding skills at interacting with people, both within the organization (from developers to senior management) and with customers/partners
- Responsible, organized and hard working with excellent communication skills
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Code custom, applications, from scratch, with minimal supervision
- Define server API requirements, develop RESTful web services and process the resulting JSON or XML.
- Work with Product Management to take detailed story-driven requirements and implement them using Agile Test Driven techniques
- Work in an organized team oriented environment with shared responsibilities
- Develop documentation throughout the SDLC