Our Client is an IT Service Management and Outsourcing Provider with a unique blend of expertise and effectiveness, helping companies around the world to improve performance and quality of the IT services that drives their Business while at the same time allowing them to become more flexible.
We are hiring a Senior Back End / Node.js Developer to join our Development team. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the software architecture definition and the interaction between the product components. Will be also responsible for understanding the requirements and propose improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, experiment and present different proposals for application architecture
- Create documentation necesary with software architecture definitions
- Codify functional requirements following the industry good practices
- Include Unit Tests in the development cycle to facilitate automated testing
- Team work
- Being in direct contact with client/s
- Resolve problems as in every development team!!
Qualifications and Skills
- Node.js is preferred along with Python, Go lang
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Restify API REST
- Cloud infrastructure management on AWS
- Empowered and autonomous is MANDATORY
- Be able to be face to face with clients (in house or daily by email and calls)
- Problem solver
What we offer:
- OSDE 310 (familiy group)
- Birthday Day off!
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas
- Participation in projects with cutting-edge technologies in a company with Premier Partnership with AWS.
- AWS trainings and Certifications
- Professional growth
- English Lessons discount
- Gym discount
- The opportunity to share your experience, projects, or whatever you would like to share with others
- Two salaries increases (yearly)
- And others!
Location: Palermo, CABA, Argentina