We are looking for a QA Automation to join its Product team. This person will be responsible for overseeing and participating in the testing of new and future versions of existing products. The ideal candidate will improve the existing QA process as the master of strategizing, prioritizing, defining best practices and implementing testing activities.
- Partner with the Product Director to implement QA strategies and ensure the high quality standard of Products.
- Choose and implement QA tools, automation frameworks, and techniques.
- Create test plans, manage test project timelines, and report test results weekly to the Product Director and team.
- Drectly participate in all types of testing, including regression, integration, user interface, API, SDK, performance, and automation.
- Train and mentor the Product team.
- Report all problems found in the product’s technology, documentation, user experience, API design, etc.
- Create and maintain internal QA documentation.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to bugs, errors, problems, or questions with the Product.
- Formal degree in Computer Science, Software Design, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in QA software testing.
- Passion for QA that naturally drives exceptional effort and delivers exceptional results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Intermediate/Advanced english is required
- Creative Thinking
If you are in Mex or COL:
20 vacation days
Health insurance for you
If you are in VEN:
Remote work too and USD Salary